Welcome to Manufacturing Rhode Island
Manufacturing Rhode Island is a dedicated business resource for manufacturers, makers and others interested in products being created and produced in the Ocean State. It is provided by the Rhode Island Manufacturing Collaborative, a public/private partnership composed of Rhode Island business development organizations, including the John H. Chafee Center for International Business at Bryant University, the Rhode Island Commerce Corporation (Commerce RI), the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association (RIMA), and Polaris MEP.
The objectives of Manufacturing Rhode Island are to:
- Provide an online resource to connect RI manufacturers with potential buyers of their products and services
- Strengthen the manufacturing ecosystem of manufacturers, designers, makers, and the supply chain
- Facilitate effective outreach and communication to and within the manufacturing community
- Companies registered to do business in RI with NAICS codes beginning with 31, 32 or 33 as described in the NAICS code directory
- Companies that may be headquartered in other states or countries but who have manufacturing facilities registered to do business in RI
- Manufacturing companies with Research and Development operations registered to do business in RI
- Companies registered in RI that are recognized as critical to the Manufacturing supply chain
- Makers who are registered to do business in RI and have appropriate NAICS codes
Building on the strong tradition of manufacturing, our mission is to promote a renaissance of manufacturing in Rhode Island by fostering a "culture of making things."